Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aethelstun
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'

re: Character Transfer faq

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5268

I'll be doing the inevitable transfer to Harbringer back to where it all started and reforming the guild there. Over the last few months i personally have not played much due to cirumstances outside of the game world. This is unlikely to change even if i do miss all the wonderful awesome people over time that came to form and be a part of Downunder. I thank Beebee, Helen, Quo, Not and every single one of you that persisted and kept things going while you were left without leadership.

As such , when i do reform Downunder on Harbringer, it exists even now, i will not be looking to form a progression guild but one that is more akin to a social hangout for all the people who've come to know each other over time. This may mean you don't continue with any characters within the guild and does not reflect poorly in any way.You may wish to keep alts over here or your mains because like me you can only play a limited amount.

Whicherver way we all go i will always remember people who i am proud to have played with as a team and formed such great communities.

If you really interested in end game stuff seek out Beebee and the It's a trap people. Most of our higher members moved to the trappies and i have a lot of time for the trappies and their guildies at this time. Ricer and Anthea and all the rest are great people.

Lastly ensure you know this is not a goodbye but an affirmation of the future direction for Downunder for at least the short coming future.

If you want to contact me outside of the gaming world and keep in touch send me some contact details through email here or get in touch in game and one last thing if your looking for me on Hargringer i'll ve changing all my names to _x
so Balok will become Balok_X as my names are taken.

Well see you all in the digital blur.

Balok and Taz

Aethelstun
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'

re: Character Transfer faq

Downunder does exist on Harbinger but as yet awaiting for GM access to be restored to myself so when that occurs i will update.

-Balok

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum