Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> Meet and Greet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M1NDS3T

re: Prospective applicant with a couple questions

Hi folks. My name's Jay and I'm currently snooping around in an attempt to find a home on Rift. I tend to keep to myself when unguilded so I more than likely haven't met any of you, but in looking at the guilds available and active on Wolfsbane this is the one I keep coming back to.

I do have a quick question, though, since I didn't see what I was looking for on the boards. How much of a PvP focus does your guild have? I'm an old DAOC player and, as such, generally lean toward the PvP side of things in MMO gameplay. So I wanted to know how active/organised the guild is when it comes to PvP as compared to PvE.

Thanks in advance and cheers.

King of the Forum Ma'

re: Prospective applicant with a couple questions

There a few of us who dabble in the pvp side of things. We don't tend to organise premades into warfront although you will find Dwonunder in warfronts from time to time. At the moment we are making a big push towards gearing up towards GSB and ROS raid content. I suppose when we have that achieved they will be more time for to get my pvp rank up further.

I personally have been involved in some crazy action out at Zareph's return. Warfronts is good too.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> Meet and Greet All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum