Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aethelstun
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'

re: SERVER CHOICE

WE'RE PLANNING TO CHANGE OUR SERVER. WE WILL STILL BE PVE SERVER.(possibly Wolfsbane PVE server)

WHEN TRION TELLS US THE SERVER NAMES WE WILL UPDATE THIS.

CHECK BACK HERE BEFORE YOU ROLL YOUR TOON AT LIVE SO YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND US.

THIS DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING FOR US. RP IS STILL ACCEPTABLE.

IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT MYSELF TAZMYN OR BINYANA OR REPLY TO THIS POST.

-Aeth

Juaycloud
Members Mate
You're a Posterer..er

You're a Posterer..er
Awarded:

rogeroger =3

Oh yea, I suppose it's going to be a PVE:RP server? Or has Trion already released a fully updated list of the realm changes?
Darian_Rift

After reading through the Trion forums (ugh, I knew there was a reason I avoided official game forums) I'd probably lean towards the Wolfsbane option as well.

I don't think there's any fear of Faeblight (or whatever it ends up being called) being a 'quiet' server, but sometimes the benefits of having more people around in our timezone is a good thing (despite the larger chance for loud mouthed self-professed experts). RP events, if there is a high desire for them, may need to be scheduled or (as I've seen done before) limited to group/raid/personal channels to prevent abuse by passers-by that don't appreciate it.

Will follow wherever we setup regardless.
~Kura/Kihi~
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'
Awarded:

The MAIN Reason we are 90% sure at this stage we will go to Wolfsbane is because of server Population.

If most of the other Oceanic guilds are rolling there it means that at night there is the highest concentration of people playing OUR time zone there... which means the Game will generate more rifts and events based on how many players are on that server at that time.

Therefore: We want YOU in the Guild to have every opportunity to be able to participate in Rifts - Events etc without being disadvantaged by low population of a server which is mostly USA time zone. This also allows you to get better equipped. We are only as good as the people we play with so want everyone's "MAIN" character to be equiped as good as we can before we look at raiding - and dying lots tongue out ( but thats another story all together)

Our Poll indicated that Most people did not really care what server we went to . ..

Even though we would not be on a RP server we still encourage RP in guild if you wish to .. I know me personally ... I just cant help myself sometimes and have to.

We have a great family started and I love the atmosphere for helping each other and enoying the game together that we have created so far. Things can only get better from here!!

Remember Change is a good thing .... And we will find other great people who play our timezone on Wolfsbane also to help our Family grow.

Juaycloud
Members Mate
You're a Posterer..er

You're a Posterer..er
Awarded:

*Heavy Breathing*

=3
Darian_Rift

It goes without saying (though I'll say it anyhow) but thanks for being active in the oceanic server debate on our behalf. Glad to see the focus and dedication before we're even live.
Winneh
G'Day Mate
You're a Posterer..er

You're a Posterer..er

I'd bet most people would be willing to give up the RP tag for a much more lively server, I certainly agree with the sentiment
W0rship

I'd bet most people would be willing to give up the RP tag for a much more lively server, I certainly agree with the sentiment

I feel this way. RP would be fun but I want a high oceanic pop at the end of the day.

Btw enjoying the guild so far. Taz I take it you will be logging OB asap to reserved the guildname? Did you want any of us to try as well in case of issues and pass lead over when you get on?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
~Kura/Kihi~
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'
Awarded:

I have done a little test on Wolfsbane today ... found out about approx how long it would take me to get a toon to Silverwood from the newbie zone and thn run over to Scantum

Found out when I got there that they have put up the cost of a Guild charter to 1 plat. so the 11 gold I had on me was not enough... used to be 10 gold.

So ... Aeth and I will have the same plan we always did ... of getting to Silver wood and making the run to Scantum to make the guild ASAP .. we just have to make sure that we have 1 plat on us before we run.

We will all be in Teamspeak friday morning so we will be chatting there ... and we will get everyone guilded ASAP.

It will be an Exciting morning. !!

AND I just want to say
To those who have already posted back here...

THANK YOU

It has was not an easy decision to make ofr Aeth and I ... and Binyana and the other officers were always kept in the loop also.
Thank you for understanding the WHY behind what we are doing!

You guys are al WONDERFUL!

Wexxex

When we start raiding being on Wolfsbane or where ever the oceanic community is will also mean that if we are a few people short from the Guild we can easily pick up a few strays for the raiding that night.

Tazmyn wrote:

I have done a little test on Wolfsbane today ... found out about approx how long it would take me to get a toon to Silverwood from the newbie zone and thn run over to Scantum

Found out when I got there that they have put up the cost of a Guild charter to 1 plat. so the 11 gold I had on me was not enough... used to be 10 gold.

So ... Aeth and I will have the same plan we always did ... of getting to Silver wood and making the run to Scantum to make the guild ASAP .. we just have to make sure that we have 1 plat on us before we run.

We will all be in Teamspeak friday morning so we will be chatting there ... and we will get everyone guilded ASAP.

It will be an Exciting morning. !!

AND I just want to say
To those who have already posted back here...

THANK YOU

It has was not an easy decision to make ofr Aeth and I ... and Binyana and the other officers were always kept in the loop also.
Thank you for understanding the WHY behind what we are doing!

You guys are al WONDERFUL!

I know i havn't been here for that long but ive had my eye on this guild for a while. Should be good on the new server.

ill be logging in at 5am on Friday and im sure if enough of us chip in we should be able to get the 1 plat thats needed since we'll all be in the same area anyways :D
karguo
Members Mate
Look Mum I Can Post

Look Mum I Can Post

I'll be able to log on when the headstart starts but unfortunately, I won't be able to play as I'm working morning shift. Will be back around 4pm-ish and will start questing, etc to generate gold if we still need more for the guild creation.
karguo
Members Mate
Look Mum I Can Post

Look Mum I Can Post

I'll be able to log on when the headstart starts but unfortunately, I won't be able to play as I'm working morning shift. Will be back around 4pm-ish and will start questing, etc to generate gold if we still need more for the guild creation.
JoolaPrime
Members Mate
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'

karguo wrote:

I wont be on till late Friday evening...hold your cleric greens for me!! ;)

Hopefully by then all the server issues will be sorted.
Aethelstun
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'

Well taz has spoken well on my behalf as well but i wanted to say thank you to everyone of you for having the capacity to understand the decision and the reason why we want the best home for al our members.

I'm desperately trying to find out official server name list but Trion is still holding out. If for some reason Wolfsbane is not in the startupline we know where all the Aussie guilds will be so have no fear on that front.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum