Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> Meet and Greet
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
~Kura/Kihi~
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'
Awarded:

re: Welcome to the Downunder Community

Greetings and welcome to the Downunder Community!

Please feel free to introduce yourself as an Individual who is a Friend of Downunder or a Guild to be part of the whole Downunder Community!

We look foward to working together to create and even more fun, relaxing and helpful Environment in Rift!!

Happy Hunting!!

~Tazmyn~

Nighmerian
Members Mate
Look Mum I Can Post

Look Mum I Can Post

Hey i am Ian, living in Auckland (NZ). I am currently leveling a cleric, if a miss guild message, please keep in mind my toon will constantly be under the tread of death Happy If any of the lowbies want to run instances don't hesitate to give me a yell. I am a cleric that heals though I have not healed with any toon in more than 2 years.

I'll try an get some practice in on the first instance and is planning on running them all as I level, so if you want to join feel free to give me a yell.

I usually play 8 to 11(NZ time), week nights and as much as my wife would allow over weekends.

Happy hunting
Adrock XI
Members Mate
A Fresh Faced Poster

A Fresh Faced Poster

Hi im David (Adrock in game) I live in the United States, I know this is an Aussie only guild but I play in the same time frame so I've got to have peeps to hang out with right?

So far my experience with this guild is amazing! everyone is so nice to each other, its refreshing to see. I hope I get to meet more of you. I'm a laid back fun loving guy so hit me up if you see me online. Happy
JoolaPrime
Members Mate
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'

Heya Adrock, just to clarify, the guild is not Aussie only and you are most welcome here.
In fact I think I've already sent you a pair of nice shoulders :D
Plankme

Hey all welcome to the guild!

:D
Arasaadi

Adrock XI wrote:
Hi im David (Adrock in game) I live in the United States, I know this is an Aussie only guild but I play in the same time frame so I've got to have peeps to hang out with right?

We're an Oceanic Timezone guild, so anyone who fits with our schedule is welcome to join us. :D Provided you bring chocolates for people! >.>
Vladish
Members Mate
The Inquisitive Poster

The Inquisitive Poster

Hey all,

thanks for accepting me into this ripper of a Guild. From what I've read on of the forums and experienced in guild chat, you all seem to be pretty relaxed and cool. For me a MMO never feels like one until one becomes part of a Guild.

My first game was “Pong” on the Hanimex, graduated to the wonder computer of the 80s, the Vic20..which was indorsed by William Shatner I'll have you know:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUEI7mm8M7Q&feature=related

First mmo was Guild Wars, other mmo games I've played:- Requiem, Age of Conan, Aion, D&D Online, UN-Perfect World International, League of Legions, and Lord of the Rings Online.

Just started playing Rift, and having a blast especially after I got off noob Island (starter zone)...still finding my feet though, so I'll be picking your brains a lot.

I’m a pretty casual gamer, and my play time has been slightly reduced due to do-it-yourself house renovations which will be over soon. I play outside work hrs (9-5) and weekends.

Anyway I look forward to chatting/questing/drifting/dancing/laughing with "youse" soon

Game On!! wink
Praxsis
Praxxsis
Members Mate
A Fresh Faced Poster

A Fresh Faced Poster

Hi everybody

I'm Damien, formally known as Titch to my friends. So far the guild experience has been quite enjoyable and Guild chat is mature and a welcome change from WOW.

My character is Praxsis, High Elf.

I'm looking forward to getting to know more people and having interesting conversations on the forums.

See ya online. Happy

The Inquisitive Poster

The Inquisitive Poster

Welcome Titch, glad to hear your enjoying this guild. wink
Kanimbla

Hi everyone,

My character is Kovacs, Rogue - Nightblade.

im a mature age game living in WA. i love the guild charter, sums my idea's of what defines good a gaming experience.

While i may not be always able to dedicate the time to be considered a serious gamer (i have a 2yr old and a 4yr old), i am always ready to help the guild.

As a wow player, i enjoyed raiding most weeks with our guild, and always strived to be as best perpared as i could be, in game and out of game.

i am enjoying the switch from wow and am looking fwd to getting to know everyone and getting to 50!

cyas online

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Vladish
Members Mate
The Inquisitive Poster

The Inquisitive Poster

Welcome Kanimbla

Hi guys, my name is Dylan (Dutchman in game) thanks for having me in the guild, i look forward to playing with all you and having a good time here :D

I looove pve and pvp, so hit me up for either whenever you need a rogue or cleric!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Striyka
She'll be right Mate
A Fresh Faced Poster

A Fresh Faced Poster

re: Gday from WA

Heya all

Im Scotty (Striyka in game) I live in Esperance WA so i apoligise for coming on as many are logging off. Not to bad now as DLS is over.
Thanks to Downunder for the invite and must say my first week has been awesome. Cant wait to get to 50 and look forward to raiding.
I also have a young family (3 1/2 + 5 y/o) but always find time for gaming after about 7pm (9pm AEST)
MMO's included Everquest and WOW mainly but did dabble with quite a few others including Planetside, Tabula Rasu, Eve and LoTR.
Look forward to talking to you guys and always willing to do my bit for the Guild.

Cheers

The Inquisitive Poster

Welcome Dylan and Scotty wink
Nyhteshadow
She'll be right Mate
You're a Posterer..er

You're a Posterer..er

Hello Fellow Guildies

My names Emma (Nhyteshadow in game) Im currently leveling a Mage for PVP and raids end game, I play for fun (eg this game is so fun on my annual leave Ive smashed out a fair few levels already in my time off, goal is to be 50 by saturday :p) Feel free to hollar at me if you need any help rifting or dungeoning, I can jump on vent and the we can pwn the bad guys like wise if you need mats and I have them they are yours (Im a wee bit of a horder I can bare to let stuff go if its going to help someone :D)

See you in Telara
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> Meet and Greet All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum