Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikael1
Alts Mate
The Forum's Poster Child

The Forum's Poster Child
Awarded:

re: The Secret World has Launched.

The Secret World has launched.

If there were members of the guild who tried any of the weekend betas, I would like your view on whether we should have a presence there.

If there are not enough members interested, that would be fine too.

If there is, firstly I would be interested in your views about which faction to be under.

Information about the game is available at:
http://www.thesecretworld.com/

I am currently spending some time there as I have taken up a lifetime subscription. Please look me up.

Mikael or Mik is already taken so i call myself:

Miguel "Migue" Loyola a templar in the Huldra server.

There can only be one Faction under each cabal (guild) in TSW. Some Guilds have created separate cabal branches for each faction and then using the chat channels to talk to everybody. It creates an opportunity for inter guild competitions at pvp.

The game is doing ok with some bugs but that is expected. It can be memory intensive but i use a modest 64 bit system and at the moment i haven't encountered any problems.

The shards in TSW are called dimensions. The following dimensions are the started releases.

Cerberus - considered the pvp dimension
Daemon
Arcadia (RP dimension)
Grim
Huldra - casual dimension
Drac (French dimension)
Kobold (German dimension)

If there are any questions please let me know. I'll try and answer them the best I can. Hope to see you soon!

Mikael - Migue

re: The Secret World has Launched.

I would say not to spread members too thin. as requesting for group in game (rift or SWTOR) its hard to find guildies besides the usual group ;) (whom are amazing btw) but would love to play with others to see thier play styles

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum