1. NO DRAMA.Respect your fellow guildmates and players.
1a Watch how you speak in common channels. this means limit the use of swearing or other colourful language in any open channel or guild chat. If you can't say it to your mother or Boss at work, it shouldn't be said in an open channels.This includes guild chat.
1b Roleplay is allowed in our guild and non mandatory. If you choose not to roleplay that is fine but do NOT show a negative attitude towards those that choose to roleplay.
2. All members will remain as recruit untill they apply to the guild on the website.No exceptions.
3. A lot of our members are casual players however we will be involved in end game as well as all other game content.
3a. You won't always have the perfect group with guildies. The exact dps/ healer etc. We'd love to see a guild group formed even when the setup isn't perfect. Makes it more of a challenge too.
3b. We encourage all of our members to seek out guild members when you want to form a group before PUGing. You'll get to know people and learn their playstyles which will help if you choose to raid later in game.
3c. When you grouping with guildies share the loot around. NBG( need before greed) is the best way to go.The more people we get geared up the stronger force we'll be.
4. We encourage all our members to become active in the forums. Our members have already contibuted a lot of good information and we value everyone's insight.
5. Do not whine, whinge in guild. Seek out information and ask questions. We are willing to help if your willing to help yourself.
5a We as a guild HIGHLY DISCOURAGE the use of any exploit in game. If you are found to be using one of these it will result in an official warning and possible removal from the guild.
6. If you have concerns with something please approach one of our officers or guild leaders. We are not pscyhic and don't know that something is wrong unless we're informed.
7.Please add a note to your character to say Main or alt of x(main) on the guild roster in game
8. Uphold the Downunder and Dawn of Night names with pride and makes us Proud.
9. Please keep your Signature pictures to a minimum when posting. Two "pre-made" is enough. While you maybe proud that you have 3-8 alts ... this allows people to read through forums without scrolling over and over and over peoples pictures of their characters.
If you think we'd missed something please add your comments.
Last edited by Aethelstun on Mar. 21st, 2012 13:53; edited 13 times in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum