Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Kura/Kihi~
Leaders N Stuff
King of the Forum Ma'

King of the Forum Ma'
Awarded:

re: SWTOR

Forum Image
Mikael1
Alts Mate
The Forum's Poster Child

The Forum's Poster Child
Awarded:

ha! good one.

The Posting is Strong in this One

The Posting is Strong in this One
Awarded:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...fantastic. Now if could only get on to the server.

cute tongue out

Sadly Ive decieded to boycott bioware, and wont be playing swtor, they can shove the red zone you know where, the fact is the march 1 thing is a buncho bull right now they are seeing how many potential oceanic people there are to see if it warrants servers here, as they have said they are looking into how people who bought the us ones could move to the aus ones later... thats a no brainer cut and copy a data base no big deal., if there isnt enough theyll just do what all other mmos have done, run them from the US, like duh , and we all know the cost issues of setting up in Aus so i just dont buy it!!

Secondly the fact they allowed an american company to sell to australia and buy pass income to aus retailers is pretty poor form and as far as im aware illegal or at least against software distribution agreements.
And lastly for a new release the graphics are just emo sad panda, I dont like the whole cartoon effect, not for a futuristic reality game that spins off a movie, feels like a step down for me, it would seem Lucas Arts has no real idea about mmoing first one was handled badly and so was the 2nd )) maybe they have a 3rd stab and we can hope, atleast this game play is much better than the first.

Anyway /rant off you will find me in Rift some and Star Trek online for now, which i might add is going F2P on january the 17th and has had lots of recent changes for the better, and lots more to come in the new year. So as its free you have NO excuse not to come say hi to M'Ktor or Jedi on fed side and Beltor on KDF for those that have/get KDF unlocked )). If you need anything and im not around just mention your a friend of jedi to any Senior member of the Star Fleet Training Core and theyll look after you, till i get a hold ya ))

King of the Forum Ma'

Belsith wrote:
cute tongue out

Sadly Ive decieded to boycott bioware, and wont be playing swtor, they can shove the red zone you know where, the fact is the march 1 thing is a buncho bull right now they are seeing how many potential oceanic people there are to see if it warrants servers here, as they have said they are looking into how people who bought the us ones could move to the aus ones later... thats a no brainer cut and copy a data base no big deal., if there isnt enough theyll just do what all other mmos have done, run them from the US, like duh , and we all know the cost issues of setting up in Aus so i just dont buy it!!

Please forgive me if I'm out of line here...as the guest I am.

Are you reconsidering ToR now that the March launch in our region is actually a reality? In BWs defence, they don't actually have a say on where their game is released. If you want to boycott anyone is should be EA in general, they publish and distribute all BW games.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downunder - Dawn of Night Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum